- Emory University School of Medicine Brain Health Center, 12 Executive Park NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
- $100 for Physicians
- $75 for all other health professionals
- Students, Interns, Residents and Fellows are complimentary
- All other attendees – please contact Keir Gray, Emory CME office, 404-727-0063, email: kgray02 “at” emory.edu
- CME details to follow
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF SPEAKERS:
- Dr. Anup Patel – speaker recommended by AAN – “Understanding the AAN Quality Measures”
- Dr. James Sejvar – “Emerging Neurologic Infections – From A(denoviruses) to Z(ika)”
- Dr. Jaime Hatcher-Martin – “Teleneurology, A Growing Platform at Emory and Beyond”
- Dr. Charles Guardia – “Cacosmia, Parosmia, Dysgeusia, Oh My!”
- Dr. Richard Bedlack – “Untangling the ALS X-Files”
- Dr. Howard Kushner – “The Gay Hand: Left-Handedness, Homosexuality, & Meta-Analysis, in the Twentieth Century U.S.”
- Donald Palmisano – CEO of MAG – TBD
Please mark your calendar so you can make plans to attend.
Thank you !