- Saturday, March 3, 2018
Emory University School of Medicine Brain Health Center
12 Executive Park NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
- $100 for Physicians
- $75 for all other health professionals
- Students, Interns, Residents and Fellows are complimentary
- All other attendees – please contact Keir Gray, Emory CME office, 404-727-0063, email: kgray02 “at” emory.edu
- Click here to register
- The Emory University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits . Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- The Emory University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component enables the participant to earn up to 6.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of gaining ABIM MOC credit.
- We have reserved a small group of rooms at the nearby Marriott Courtyard Atlanta, Executive Park, 1236 Executive Park Drive, Atlanta, GA 30329. The room rate is $104/night (plus 15% sales tax and GA hotel/motel fee of $5 per room, per day). Wireless and parking are complimentary. You may register via the link below or call:
- (800) 321-2211 or (404) 728-0708. RESERVE EARLY!
- The cut-off date for the special rate is February 9, 2018.
Identify yourself as part of the GA Neurological Society group.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF SPEAKERS:
- Dr. Anup Patel – speaker recommended by AAN – “Understanding the AAN Quality Measures”
- Dr. James Sejvar – “Emerging Neurologic Infections – From A(denoviruses) to Z(ika)”
- Dr. Jaime Hatcher-Martin – “Teleneurology, A Growing Platform at Emory and Beyond”
- Dr. Charles Guardia – “Cacosmia, Parosmia, Dysgeusia, Oh My!”
- Dr. Richard Bedlack – “Untangling the ALS X-Files”
- Dr. Howard Kushner – “The Gay Hand: Left-Handedness, Homosexuality, & Meta-Analysis, in the Twentieth Century U.S.”
- Donald Palmisano – CEO of MAG – “2018 General Assembly Health Care Issues”
Please mark your calendar so you can make plans to attend.
Thank you !