What is the Georgia Neurological Society?
- The Georgia Neurological Society (GNS) is an organization to serve the needs of neurologists in Georgia.
- We do not charge dues. So, if you are a neurologist practicing in Georgia, you are automatically a member of GNS – whether you are in private practice, employed, in academia, or in a training program.
- Membership in the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) or Medical Association of Georgia (MAG) is not required.Our mission includes the following:
- To advance the profession of neurology in Georgia by engaging in educational activities
- To serve as a forum for neurologists in Georgia to improve patient care, promote the practice of neurology, and build camaraderie among neurology professionals
- To facilitate communication among neurologist to promote clinical trials and neurology practice opportunities